Thanks for reading our “Top Reasons to Purchase a Business Solution from Microsoft” blog series. We are currently halfway through our nine-week series, which explores how a business solution from Microsoft delivers more than just enterprise resource planning (ERP). Below you will find a summary of the top reasons to purchase a business solution from Microsoft and links to the previous blog postings, as well as this week’s feature content: Drives and Supports Your Business Growth.
Top Reasons to Purchase a Business Solution Like Microsoft Dynamics GP:
- Looks Forward, Not Backward
- Transforms the Way You Work and Connect
- It’s More Than Just ERP
- Reduces Your Risk and Propels Your Business Forward
- Drives and Supports Your Business Growth
- Helps You Work Better, Faster and Smarter
- Works the Way You Do
- Gets You Up and Running Quickly
- Provides a Flexible Deployment Model
Drives and Supports Your Business Growth
Does your business have a vision for the future? If so, don’t let your current financial software systems hold you back. Microsoft Dynamics GP works to support and propel your business goals and overall growth, and easily accommodates new processes and additional lines of business. Microsoft Dynamics GP scales to meet higher demands without sacrificing performance or incurring major increases to your original technology investment. The right financial management solution can help grow your business in three important ways:
- Adapts to your changing requirements. Does the growth plan for your business include starting up or acquiring new operations? You’ll want an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that can be quickly and easily extended to include your plans so that you maintain an end-to-end view of your business as it grows. Considering international expansion? A solution like Microsoft Dynamics GP supports multiple languages and currencies out-of-the-box. Will growth lead you to deploy new line-of-business applications created by third-party developers? The right ERP solution will support easy integration.
- Saves money. The powerful ERP capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics GP help you to streamline processes and improve productivity across your business. It can also help you to reduce inventory levels and days sales outstanding as well as cut down on manual data entry and increase inventory turns. Actions like these improve cash flow, freeing up funds for growth.
- Helps you focus on the business of your business. Microsoft Dynamics GP will require less attention from your IT department, freeing them up for projects that drive growth. Managers across your company - regardless of where they’re located - will have convenient, 24/7 access to accurate, consistent, timely information to support the collaboration and decision making that drive growth.
Take the Next Steps to Learn More
Visit our website to learn more about The Resource Group and Microsoft Dynamics GP for small and mid-size businesses, view customer stories, or register for an upcoming webcast.