Weekly Sage Intacct Product Tour
Thursdays at 10:00 AM PT
The Resource Group hosts a live product demonstration of Sage Intacct every Thursday. These product demonstrations focus on the robust data visibility that a Dimensional Chart of Accounts can bring to an organization. Webinar highlights include the following areas of Sage Intacct:
- Dashboards & KPIs
- Easy Customization with drill-down capability
- Multi-Entity & Multi-Currency
- Dimensional Chart of Accounts
- How this drives powerful reporting and visibility
- Sage Intacct Collaborate
- Conversations on transactions and/or master records in the system
- Create groups by department, vendor, processes, etc.
- Account Groups
- Easily create structures of financial statements
- Financial Report Writer
- Powerful and intuitive tool to create and share your most important reports
Can't attend, but want to view the recording? Register for the webinar and we will send you the recording after.
Webinar – How to Become a Data Driven Finance Leader
September 25 | 10:00 - 10:45 am PT
Facing technology disruption and increasing competition, today’s finance leaders recognize that they need to expand their role beyond finance.
To improve company-wide performance, they need to drive strategy and data-driven decisions across every department. Easier said than done. How do you get started?
Join us for a webinar that will discuss how today's finance leaders can become a data-driven finance leader and transition to Finance 3.0. Topics covered in the webinar include:
About Rich Reimer
- The changing role of finance leadership - past, present, and future
- Best practices for becoming a data-driven strategist
- What your financial system needs to enable you to become data-driven
- Success stories of how other CFOs used data-driven strategies
Our presenter, Rich Reimer, has more than twenty years of marketing and product experience at startups and major software companies. Before joining Sage Intacct, as their VP of Industry Marketing, Rich was CEO and co-founder of Obo, a SaaS application for product management and led marketing and product management at Splice Machine. He also has held marketing and product management positions at Oracle, Siebel, Blue Martini, and Zynga.
Rich has an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he graduated as a Baker Scholar. He has an MSEE from Columbia University and a BSEE from the University of Michigan.
How to Become a Data-Driven Financial Leader
Wednesday, September 25
10:00 - 10:45 AM PT