Dynamics GP CRM Integration
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be the key to making your business stand out above your competitors. CRM software is a tool used to store critical data for sales, marketing, and customer services purposes enabling users to generate meaningful reports. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can find, attract, and win new clients. You can nurture and retain future customers, entice former clients back into the fold, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service.
6 Reasons Your Company Should Consider Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Allows you to target specific customers for marketing campaigns so you are always in touch with the right customers. Customers today have marketing overload. It is more important than ever to only send pertinent information to your customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a marketing automation module that simplifies the following tasks: building customer and lead lists, developing marketing campaigns targeted at specific customers, measuring the results of these campaigns, and developing follow-up marketing efforts.
- Simplifies service scheduling to keep customers satisfied. One of the most challenging aspects of great customer service is ensuring that you are consistently delivering the service they need, when they need it. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a centralized all-in-one view of all customer service requests and service professional calendars.
- Integrates with your existing systems to help break down information silos. Microsoft Dynamics CRM harnesses the power of Web services through the Microsoft .Net Framework. This latest generation of Microsoft technology enables businesses to connect isolated, business systems and applications.
- Enhances offline communications so everyone can be productive regardless of location. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed so your staff can be productive both in the office and on the road, even if they aren't connected to a network. Information can be filtered so people receive information they need, such as meeting updates and sales figures.
- Builds on the power of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to create insightful business reports. The Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services engine is a powerful analytical tool for businesses. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM embedded reporting engine integrates smoothly with Microsoft SQL Server to generate compelling data reports for business decision makers.
- The power of choice. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is available in the Cloud or on-premise. Cloud solutions can provide ease of access for geographically distributed users. It allows you to scale up or down user counts with the seasonality of budgeting cycles. Cloud solutions are the way to go if you need predictable monthly subscription pricing and/or minimal IT support costs. And you can change your mind and keep your historical data.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Brochure
We specialize in working with clients in Washington, Oregon and Idaho, including Seattle, Portland, Bellevue, Tacoma and Boise. Contact us at 844.287.4760 or email us.